Saturday, September 29, 2012

Outfit #25: Potion Bottles and Totoro








Skirt: H&M // Shirt: Thrifted // Belt: Thrifted // Hat: H&M // Necklace c/o Rainbow Darkness // iPhone case c/o // Shoes: Litas by Jeffrey Campbell

It's a lovely mellow day. I am writing this from the cafe where Daniel works, just editing photos and chilling out. I still have a persistent cough that is really frustrating and means I can't really do anything to exert myself. I had to miss out on a good night of expensive beer last night because of all this lung butter (ew, I know).

I am madly in love with this skirt. I got it at H&M last week and they only had one in my size. Upon finding it, I told my bestie Becki: "This skirt makes me feel the way I feel when I first meet a boy". No, seriously.

17 comments:

  1. Lovely Outfit! Your skirt is gorgeous <3

    xxx

    eve
    http://sundaydresses.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this dress - the oversized belt buckle is too perfect with this looK!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously rad skirt. Love the styling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this outfit, what nail varnish do you have on by the way? It's such a gorgeous purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, that's an excellent skirt description. it looks great on you.

    amen fashion xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look incredibly stunning! :) would you like to follow each other? i really love your blog and would love to be friends with you

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic as always. love that necklace!

    giveaway at http://haruhiism00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute necklace! :) Awww, Totoro is one of my favourite characters. Nice covers!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the skirt, I have the same! You look gorgeous like everytime <3

    thegothica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow you're so fantastic! love your style from head to toe...I following dear ;)

    saphira-t

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely outfit! That skirt is gorgeous!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for your comment! ^ ^
    and the skirt is amazing, i agree. it definitely works in favour of your height! you pull it off so well~

    http://quirkyaesthetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. first photo of this post is so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I love your skirt! I looked for it online but I couldn't find it. Could you post a link to it, if you can find one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately H&M doesn't have an online store that I know of. Here's a similar one: http://www.windsorstore.com/Shop/New-Arrivals?v=1&sb=sort/Black-Lace-Maxi-Skirt/p/153454

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...